From Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. we guarantee that you are browsing a 100% secure website and that it complies with the information duty set out in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, below it is stated:
I. IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE.
- Social denomation: Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L.
- Person responsible for the web: Luis Villafrañe.
- Tradename: Maler DSO
- Registered office: C/ Alcalde Suárez Ferrín nº 15 bajo 15011 A Coruña
- CIF: B70283643
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domains: malerdso.com, malercorp.com, malerdso.co.uk
- Business activity: Consultores en Digital Signage.
II. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE DO WITH THE DATA COLLECTED ON THE WEB?
III. COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with MALER DSO. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the web Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. the user agrees not to perform any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the website or third parties or which could damage, disable or overload the portal Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. or impede, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user should be aware that security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely trustworthy and that, therefore Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or the electronic documents and files contained therein but we all means necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
IV. CONTENT OF THE PAGE.
In general, the services and content offered through the page will be available in English and Spanish.
Through the page you can access services and content of Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. and of the rest of the companies in which it has a presence, as well as associations, organizations and providers of services and contents, outside of it, accessible through a hyperlink or link.
The person in charge of the web reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on this page, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform the users of said information, understanding the publication on the web site as sufficient.
In any case, the person in charge will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. Likewise, the person in charge is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside the same.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER.
By the mere fact of accessing the page, the user, individual or legal person, the final recipient of the services and content, acquires the following obligations, rights and prohibitions.
V.I. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
The user may and, where appropriate, will be obliged to:
- Access, free of charge and without the need for prior authorization or registration, to the contents and services of the page available as such, without prejudice to the detailed technical and particular conditions relating to the specific services and contents, intended for Maler Digital clients Signage Operations SL, as determined in these General Conditions, or in the Particular Conditions of said services.
- Use the services and content available for your exclusive private use. Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. They will have the right to use the services established for this purpose on the page.
- Make correct and lawful use of the page, in accordance with current legislation, morals, good customs and public order.
- Make the person responsible for the page aware of any action or content that is contrary to the law and the fundamental rights and public freedoms of third parties, or that may be detrimental to the proper functioning of the page and its users.
- Do not agree to use the services and contents of the page for illicit purposes, harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, access to them, to the detriment of Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. or third parties, especially clients of Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L.
- Not to use the services, totally or partially, to promote, sell, contract, disseminate advertising, or own information, or that of third parties, without prior authorization from Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L.
- Establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in your information system, being aware that the Internet is not totally safe.
- The user of the page will be personally liable for damages of any nature caused to Maler Digital Signage Operations SL, directly or indirectly, due to the breach of any of the obligations derived from these General Conditions or other rules governing the use of the page. Likewise, it will respond directly, indirectly or subsidiary, for the consequential damage or loss of profit, derived from the infringement of the intellectual property rights of the authors.
In no case may the user:
- Introduce content or information that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms.
- Inciting or promoting criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts based on age, sex, religion or beliefs.
- Disseminate content or services that are pornographic, obscene, violent or that violate the law, morals or good customs.
- Carry out any action that involves the copying, reproduction, distribution, public communication or any other similar action, of all or part of the contents of the page, without the prior written authorization of Maler Digital Signage Operations SL, or of the third party owner of intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Carry out any action that prevents or hinders access to the page by users, especially Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. clients, as well as hyperlinks to third-party services and content offered through the website.
- Use the page as a means of accessing the Internet, for the commission of illegal actions or contrary to current legislation, morals, good customs and public order.
- Include or introduce any type of computer virus, benign or malignant, or any other code, software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations, of the contents, programs or accessible systems, through the services provided on the page, or the users thereof.
- Use the trademark or trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the express prior authorization in writing of its owner.
VI. LINKS POLICY
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. provides information and facilitates access, on occasion, to other websites that it considers may be of interest to you. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for web resources, tools … that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to him, nor does he review their contents and, therefore, he cannot be held responsible for them, nor for the operation of the linked page or for possible damages that may arise from access or use of the herself.
The persons or entities that intend to make or that make a hyperlink from a website of another portal or website to malerdso.com must be subject to the following conditions:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the same of its contents or services.
- It will not be declared or implied that the person in charge has expressly authorized the hyperlink or that he has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the web page from which the hyperlink is established.
- The person in charge is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer.
- The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink web page.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the malerdso.com website, except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
Frame creation techniques or automated links that create content not authorized by the person in charge on the web, or content with fraudulent origin, are not allowed.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by malerdso.com. You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of malerdso.com.
The person in charge authorizes the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the portal, provided that each and every one of the following conditions concur:
- The integrity of the content, documents or graphics is maintained.
- Malerdso.com is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and / or the activity of malerdso.com.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
- Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the person in charge, previously and expressly.
VIII. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION.
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to WordPress, without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, those users who do not comply with these general conditions of use.
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
IX.I. PLATAFORMA DE RESOLUCIÓN DE CONFLICTOS
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
X. LEGISLACIÓN APLICABLE Y JURISDICCIÓN.
The relationship between malerdso.com and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of A Coruña, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.
In the event that any User has any questions about this legal notice or any comment on the malerdso.com website, they can contact email@example.com
Revised policy [01/13/2021].