What is done and what is not done with your personal data on this website you will find explained in this policy.
RESPONSIBLE FOR MALERDSO.COM
- Identity of the person in charge: Luis Villafrañe
- Commercial Name: Maler DSO
- Registered office: C / Alcalde Suárez Ferrín nº 15 under 15011 A Coruña
- CIF: B70283643
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Social activity: Consultants in Digital Signage.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact information: email and telephone / mobile.
- Navigation data: IP address, type and identification of the device, type of browser, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
I. LEGAL BASIS WITH WHICH THE DATA IS COLLECTED
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that the user himself provides us in the “Comments” section.
La Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage Customer Service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Manage the fulfillment, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. keep up.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact form.
II. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
On this website, there are different forms, in each one of them, the information you collect will be used as follows:
- Content subscription forms: there are several forms to activate the subscription. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep you updated on news and specific offers, exclusively for subscribers of malerdso.com.
- Comments form: The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
III. CONSERVATION TIME OF PERSONAL DATA
Customer Data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Customer hires. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Violations and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books …).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without a special term).
- 6 years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …).
- 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Subscriber data: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of potential clients: the data will be kept in any case during the validity of the established commercial relationship and, once concluded, two years, unless the user requests its deletion beforehand.
IV. RIGHTS IN THE USE OF THOSE DATA COLLECTED
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request its cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, the user has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that the user feels their rights are violated with regard to the protection of their personal data, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, they can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: agpd.es.
To exercise these rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a form for the exercise of your rights, you can request it by email or if you prefer, you can use the ones prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or it must be signed with your electronic signature.
The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail to the address of the person in charge that appears at the beginning of this text.
V. NOTIFICATION AND DECLARATION OF GAPS
At malerdso.com, security measures appropriate to the level of risk are assumed to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the information. personal; However, if Maler Digital Signage Operations SL, determines that your service data has been misappropriated (even by an employee of Maler Digital Signage Operations SL, they have been exposed by a security breach or incorrectly acquired by a third party, you I will immediately report any such breach of security, appropriation or improper acquisition.
VI. ¿A QUÉ DESTINATARIOS SE COMUNICARÁN TUS DATOS?
Many tools used on this website to manage data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Third-party service providers (for example, data processing and analysis, marketing campaign management, website management, and email distribution and other similar service providers) in order for them to perform business functions. (Metricool).
- The web development and maintenance company, or the hosting company, may have access to this website occasionally. They have signed a service provision contract that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy that applies to the treatments carried out on this website. (Raiola Networks).
- Any international transfer of data derived from the use of tools or service providers will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies in terms of privacy, secrecy and data security. . (Google Analytics).
VII. SECRET AND SECURITY OF THE DATA.
malerdso.com is committed to the use and treatment of the user’s personal data, respecting its confidentiality, in accordance with the purpose of those; as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way; that is, the transmission of data between a server and the web user, and in feedback it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
malerdso.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, nor, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. It will ensure that any person who is authorized by the web representative to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization, I will notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known, or when reasonably requested by the client.
IX. ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
As users of the malerdso.com website, if you contact us from the forms on this website, we ask that the data you provide us be true and that it does not contain errors. You are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you transmit to us, exonerating Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L., from any responsibility in this regard. Users will guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form and in the subscription form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Luis Villafrañe in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
Revised policy [01/13/2021].