I. General and Specific Conditions for using the website.
The status of user is acquired by any natural or legal person that accesses the website www.malerdso.com (hereinafter, the website), uses the services and contents exclusively for the specific purposes of the website and/or as a result of their status as a customer or potential customer of the company Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L., excluding any modality of subsequent use of same in order to seek a profit or obtain some benefit, either direct or indirect.
By merely accessing the website, the user fully and unreservedly accepts these General Conditions, and the Specific Conditions, for the use of certain contents and services, which should be known and accepted by the user prior to using same. These Specific Conditions may fully or partially replace, complete and/or alter the terms of these General Conditions.
II. Purpose of the website.
By accessing the website, the user can use various contents and services that will be offered either by Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. or by third party suppliers, under the conditions that are defined for same.
Access to the website is free of charge and there is no need for prior authorisation, subscription or registration, except for the specific services and contents intended for Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. customers, which are defined as such in these General Conditions or in the Specific Conditions. The user need only meet the following technical conditions in order to benefit from using the website www.malerdso.com: Internet Explorer (10 y 11), Firefox (30+), Chrome (30+), Opera (20+), Safari 8+ and the default browser on Android 4+
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. shall be entitled to alter the provision, layout and content of the website, the conditions for using it and access to the services provided, all on a unilateral basis without the need for prior notification.
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. informs its customers that it is not possible to hire on an on-line basis all of the services offered on the website, as a result of how these services have to be hired. Only those actions, procedures and requests that may be carried out via the Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. website due to their suitability to this medium, may be carried out on an on-line basis.
III. Website content.
In general, the services and contents offered on the website will be available in english and spanish.
The website will provide access to services and contents offered by Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. and the rest of the companies in which it has holdings, as well as Associations, Bodies and service and content suppliers that are unrelated to Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. but which may be accessed via a hyperlink.
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. reserves the right to maintain, exclude or alter, as applicable, the contents and services rendered via the website, without prior notification to the users.
IV. User rights and obligations.
Merely by accessing the website, the user, natural or legal person that is the final recipient of the services and contents, acquires the following obligations, rights and prohibitions.
IV.I. Rights and obligations.
The user may and, as applicable, shall be obliged to:
– Access (free of charge and without the need for prior authorisation or registration) the contents and services on the website that are available as such, without detriment to the technical and specific conditions described in relation to the specific services and contents, intended for Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. customers, as determined in these General Conditions, or in the Specific Conditions for said services.
– Use the services and contents that are available for exclusively private use. Users that are Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. customers will be entitled to use the services provided for this purpose on the website.
– Use the website correctly and lawfully, in accordance with standing legislation, morality, common decency and public order.
– Inform the webmaster as to any action or content that infringes the law and the fundamental rights and public liberties of third parties, or which might pose a threat to the correct functioning of the page and its users.
– Not to access in order to use the services and contents provided on the website for unlawful purposes or in such a manner that might be detrimental to the rights and liberties of third parties, or which might be detrimental or damaging to or which might in any way prevent access to same, to the detriment of Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. or of third parties, in particular Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. customers.
– Not to use the services, on a total or partial basis, to promote, sell, hire, spread advertising, or information about themselves or about third parties, without first obtaining prior authorisation from Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L.
– To implement on adequate technical safety measures in order to avoid undesired effects on their information systems, while at the same time being aware that the Internet is not entirely safe.
– Website users will be personally liable for any losses or damages of any kind caused to Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L., directly or indirectly, by failing to comply with any of the obligations derived from these General Conditions or any other rules that may govern the use of the website. They will also be liable, on a direct, indirect or subsidiary basis, for any consequential damages or loss of profits that may be derived from the infringement of the authors’ intellectual property rights.
Under no circumstances may the user:
– Introduce contents or information that threatens fundamental rights and public liberties.
– Incite or promote the commission of criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts for reasons of age, sex, religion or beliefs.
– Disseminate contents or services that are pornographic, obscene, violent, or which infringe the law, morality or common decency.
– Engage in any action that might mean the copying, reproduction, distribution, public communication or similar, of all or part of the contents of the website, without prior authorisation in writing from Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L., or the third party that owns the intellectual and industrial property rights.
– Include hyperlinks to the page, that are not limited solely and exclusively to accessing the website «home page».
– Reproduce on a total or partial basis, on another website, the website or the hyperlinks that may be accessed via the latter.
– Create or alter the website and the websites that may be accessed through the latter.
– Make any statement or perform any action that might be deceptive to a person accessing the website via the hyperlink.
– Use the services offered via the website in a manner that goes against the conditions for use and which is detrimental or damaging to the rights of other users, particularly Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. customers.
– Perform any action that prevents or hinders access to be website by the users, particularly Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. customers, as well as the hyperlinks to third-party services and contents offered over the website.
– Use the website as a means of accessing the Internet, in order to commit actions that are unlawful or that infringe standing legislation, morals, common decency and public order.
– Include or introduce any kind of computer virus, either harmless or harmful, or any other code, software or computer programme that might cause damage or unauthorised alterations to the contents, programmes or systems that may be accessed, via the services provided on the website, or to the users of the latter.
– Use the brand or trade marks, or any other sign of identity that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without first obtaining prior express authorisation in writing from the right-holders.
V. Rights and obligations of Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L.
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. reserves itself the following rights:
– To alter the conditions for accessing the website, technical or otherwise, on a unilateral basis and without providing prior notification to users.
– To define Specific Conditions and, as applicable, charge a fee or apply other requirements, for accessing certain services, in particular services intended for Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. customers.
– To limit, exclude or condition access by users, when all the guarantees for the correct use of the website by the latter, according to the obligations and prohibitions undertaken by them, are not present.
– To finish providing a service or supplying a content, without entitlement to compensation, when it is unlawful or when it infringes the conditions defined for same.
– To alter, delete or update all or part of the contents or services offered via the website, without the need for prior notification.
– To take any legal or judicial action that may be convenient in order to protect the rights of Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. or of third parties that provide their services or contents via the website, whenever appropriate.
– To demand any applicable compensation that might be derived from inappropriate or unlawful use of all or part of the services and contents provided via the website.
VI. Exemption from and limitation of liability.
Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. is hereby declared exempt from any form of liability in the following cases:
– When the service is available on the website, when this is due to a reason that is beyond its control, is directly or indirectly derived from the latter, and regarding any claims made, due to the impossibility or deficiencies in use of the website service, in the terms already defined.
– Regarding the availability and conditions, technical or otherwise, that apply to the services and contents provided by third parties via the website.
– Regarding the information or contents that are notified, hosted, transmitted or displayed via the services and contents provided on the website by third party users or suppliers.
– Regarding the accuracy, reliability and lawfulness of the information contained on the website, which has not been drafted directly by Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. and which is available on third-party websites or outside the website, and their conditions of use.
– Regarding the hyperlinks or links included on the website that do not meet the contract conditions defined for same, as well as the content that might be unlawful or that might infringe morals or common decency.
– Regarding the processing and subsequent use of personal data by third parties that are not linked to Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L., as well as the pertinence of the information requested by the latter.
– Regarding the quality and speed of access to the website and the technical conditions to be met by the user, in order to be able to access the page and its services.
– Regarding any losses or damages that might be caused by third-party products or services advertised or placed at the disposal of users, by such third parties, via the website.
VII. Intellectual and industrial property.
The user acknowledges that the contents and services offered via the website are protected by copyright and by intellectual and industrial property rights, which as applicable correspond to Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. and to the third parties and suppliers, and which are exclusively owned by the latter.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents via the website shall not under any circumstances imply the assignment, waiver or transmission, either total or partial, of the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights. Any form of use of all or part of the content of the website remains subject to the need to request prior authorisation from its author and the acceptance of the relevant license, as applicable.
Under no circumstances may the user avail of or use the services or products and contents distributed via the website for purposes that are not exclusively personal.
Infringement of the intellectual or industrial rights by the user remains subject to the applicability of the relevant legal and judicial liability, for any use other than those that are permitted, involving the infringement of rights, whether or not there is any benefit attached for the user, and the relevant consequential damages and loss of profits derived from the infringement committed.
The Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L. brand and the relevant graphic sign are all registered trade marks and they may not be reproduced or used without the owner’s permission.
As required by the LSSICE and LOPD, we inform you that all details that you provide us with, will be included in the customers and contacts file of MALER DIGITAL SIGNAGE OPERATIONS S.L. Should you wish to exercise your right to access, correct, cancel and oppose the processing of your personal details, you may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the following postal address: C/ Alcalde Suárez Ferrín nº 15 bajo (A Coruña) Spain.
XIX. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation.
For any controversy that may arise with Maler Digital Signage Operations S.L., due to the use of the services and contents on the website subject to these Conditions, both parties hereby expressly waive any other jurisdiction and submit to the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña (Spain).
For any doubt or suggestion that you may have in relation to the above conditions of use, please contact us by email@example.com e-mail.